Many companies are looking to complement their CRM systems with “PRM”-like capability but find that those CRM systems or their PRM plug-ins are inadequate for ineffective for indirect channel program automation and management. One of the most commonplace CRM systems is Salesforce.com (SFDC) which is often used to manage the relationship between the direct sales force and its customers. Meanwhile, Relayware is utilized by the indirect sales force and marketing teams to manage the portal, channel communications and all channel-related sales opportunities in addition to many marketing and program automation tasks.
For some of its editions, SFDC too has some limited indirect channel relationship management or PRM capabilities but lacks the breadth of functionality offered by Relayware and often proves too costly to license for larger indirect channel ecosystems.
Hence, customers often choose Relayware to operate side by side with SFDC:
- Customer data on SFDC
- Channel data on Relayware
If the two systems are to operate side by side, consistency must be maintained between them for data which is common to both:
- Synchronizing opportunities created on either system to ensure consistency of sales pipeline
- Synchronizing indirect channel contact information
- Synchronizing product and pricing databases
Relayware Salesforce.com Integration Connector
Relayware’s Salesforce.com Connector unites these different yet equally important systems to ensure consistent communication across an organization’s sales force. By bridging the gap between your indirect channels and your CRM systems and providing a seamless link, the Connector eradicates time consuming, error-prone manual entry processes and ensures that all sales leads are automatically directed to the correct business unit providing both groups the ability to drive sales with consistent, actionable data. The Salesforce.com Connector offers the following standard functionalities:
- Leads/Opportunities created on SFDC for partner fulfillment can be imported into Relayware and consistency maintained via two-way syncronization
- Deals/Opportunities created within Relayware, or by partners via the Relayware Portal can be exported into SFDC and consistency maintained via two-way syncronization
- Organizational data is synched where it attaches to an Opportunity, either as Intermediary, End Customer, Distributor or Account Manager and consistency maintained via two-way syncronization
- Asset Table records can be imported to Relayware Sales History tables. These can be used to create license renewal opportunities, and for other purposes
- Product Catalogs and Pricebooks can be imported to Relayware
- Quick health status view of your intergration synchronization
- and more features are being added in every release…
In addition to this standard functionality, the Salesforce.com Connector can be customized to interact with modified SFDC instances or perform non-standard synchronization or custom workflows.
Although fundamentally different, Relayware and Salesforce are strategically complimentary and Relayware customers can now leverage each system’s synergistic capabilities to achieve a cohesive sales platform. With the new connector, vendors benefit from enhanced sales productivity stemming from clean, consistent and high quality sales data across the enterprise. Tying in a dedicated B2B collaboration and multi-channel communication solution, customers receive closed loop sales and marketing collaboration from the vendor through the intermediary to the end customer which directly affects, and grows the bottom line.
* Relayware is not offered, sponsored or endorsed by Salesforce.com.
Book a Demo | Contact Us